Impress the family with these homemade fish fingers
What you need:
- 500g sustainable white fish fillets, skinned
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 medium free-range egg, beaten
- 100g panko or dried natural breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
WinWin one of four Fisher-Price toy bundles worth over £260 each
Win one of four Fisher-Price toy bundles worth over £260 each We’ve got four...
Eating & ExerciseHow to have a healthy vegetarian pregnancy
How to have a healthy vegetarian pregnancy How to be a veggie during pregnancy...
Eating & ExerciseToo much fish during pregnancy linked to obesity
Too much fish during pregnancy linked to obesity Overdoing it on the fish...
Recipes & FoodFish gratin (Fiskgratäng)
Fish gratin (Fiskgratäng) Comfort food, Scandinavian style. Often served as a...