Children will love getting creative with this fun twist on the humble sandwich - let them put their own personal style into the finished design by getting them to assemble the crab and put all of the pieces together.
- Hard boil the eggs for around 8 minutes. Set aside to cool down before carefully peeling them.
- Cut away two tops of each egg to create your crab's eyeballs. The rest you can chop up and mix with the mayonnaise and a little seasoning. Slice one of the rolls in half and fill with your egg mayonnaise.
- Place the top back on the roll along with the 'eyeballs' and half an olive each for eyes.
- Hollow away the inside of the cucumber slices using a sharp knife. Place it over the eyes as 'spectacles'. You can now carefully chop another olive to create eye lashes as well as freckles.
- Cut into the sugar snap pea to create a toothy smile - place this on the roll.
- Use the second roll to create pincers by cutting one half in half once again. Slice the baby corn in half to create the crab's legs.
- Place on a blue plate and set your under the sea scene: cut out 'goldfish' using carrot shavings (created by peeling the carrot) and olive pieces for eyes.
- Cut around the width of the tomatoes and radishes in a zig zag, before breaking apart – these create star fish / other sea life – and the rocket becomes seaweed.