A gorgeously grown-up posh milkshake that the little tots can partake in
- Place a mixing bowl and beater attachments in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- To make the Chantilly cream, pour the cream into the chilled bowl and whip it using an electric beater. At the end of whipping, slowly add the icing sugar and carefully stir through.
- Place the frozen yoghurt, milk and praline paste (you can use a hazelnut or almond nut spread instead) into a blender, and blend until the mixture is frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass, and pipe a mountain of Chantilly cream on top using a star nozzle.
- Add a straw and serve immediately.
For the natural frozen yoghurt:
- 500g stirred yoghurt
- 75g sugar
- 200ml single cream
For the milkshake:
- 200g of the natural frozen yoghurt
- 220ml low-fat or full-cream milk
- 1 tbsp praline paste
For the Chantilly cream:
This and more great recipes are featured in Frozen Yoghurt by Constance and Mathilde Lorenzi (£14.99, Murdoch Books).
- 100ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar