It's hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows - but not as you know it
- Place a piping bag with star nozzle in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Heat the milk, water and cream in a saucepan, without letting it boil. Then mix in the sugar and cocoa powder.
- Place chocolate in a bowl. Pour over the chocolate milk and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture back into the pan to thicken over a medium heat, stirring.
- If the yoghurt is in the freezer, take it out 10 minutes ahead of time. Fill the piping bag with yoghurt. Divide the hot chocolate between six small bowls, pipe the yoghurt on top, and scatter over the marshmallows. Serve immediately.
For the natural frozen yoghurt (you will need 800g of it for this recipe)
- 500g stirred yoghurt
- 75g sugar
- 200ml single cream
For the hot chocolate:
This and more great recipes are featured in Frozen Yoghurt by Constance and Mathilde Lorenzi (£14.99, Murdoch Books).
- 400ml milk
- 200ml water
- 150ml single cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 30g cocoa powder
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp mini marshmallows