These domino biscuits are tasty and fun to play with - if they last that long
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add the egg, and continue to beat until incorporated. Stir in the flour, ground almonds, cocoa powder and baking powder, and bring the mixture together to form a stiff dough.
- Roll out the dough into
a large rectangle with a thickness of about 3mm. Cut out small rectangles just slightly larger than a real domino.
- Lay the cookies on the prepared baking sheets, leaving a little space for spreading between each one.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Leave to cool on the baking sheets and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Use the melted white chocolate to decorate the biscuits with dots and lines to resemble dominoes. Store in an airtight container or cookie jar and eat within a week.