These savoury biscuits couldn't be simpler, and you can make them any shape you want
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line one or two
baking trays with non-stick baking parchment.
- Put the Cheddar, both flours, butter and the Parmesan in a food processor and blitz until it
begins to stick together and form a ball of dough.
Add the chives and blitz a bit more.
- Scrape out the dough and roll it into a ball.
Flatten it into a disc, wrap it in cling film and put
it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Lightly dust your worktop with flour and roll out
the dough until it is about as thick as a pound coin.
Cut out your biscuits and place them on the tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden. Place
them on a wire rack to cool.