With must-read parenting advice and style ideas for fun-filled days, here's why you need the October issue of Gurgle magazine
1. Our guide to getting little ones into a bedtime routine.
2. Bamboozled by baby jargon? Let us translate the new lingo you need to know!
3. The highs and lows of going back to work after your maternity leave ends.
4. 50 best things for baby – the first in our two-part special that’s filled with tips, tricks and facts.
5. The verdict is in on the best food pouches, as tasted by our extra special seven-month old tester!
6. Singer Sophie Ellis-Bextor tells us all about being mum to her brood of boys.
7. Planning a trip to Europe? Avoid the tourist traps and head to these family-friendly cities instead!
8. Mummy bloggers share their perfect picks for a well-prepped nursery.
9. Find out how to shape up safely post-birth.
10. Italian-inspired recipes that are easy to make, tasty and are full of goodness!
Plenty of reasons to grab the October issue of Gurgle magazine! on sale now
Click here to preview an issue of Gurgle magazine.