Tuesday, 06 May 2014
What baby product was the biggest waste of money?
It's par for the course of parenthood to weigh down the shopping trolley with a ton of what we initially think is 'essential baby kit' only to discover shortly down the line, it is in fact, a complete waste of money.
A new study identifies the top 10 products to avoid, according to 2,000 parents surveyed by Which?, and could save parents £275.
The survey lists the following as the top 10 least useful products
1. Door baby bouncer (up to £30)
2. Baby washing bowls (up to £10)
3. Manual breast pump (up to £80)
4. Baby hammock (can cost more than £150)
5. Fabric sling (cost £15-£80)
6. Nappy stacker (between £5-£20)
7. Bumbo seat (£30-£40)
8. Cot mobile (up to £30)
9. Swaddling blanket (£10-£25)
10. Nappy disposal bin (£10 to over £50)
This list certainly got us talking in the office and we couldn't agree on any! Do you agree with any of the findings? We want to hear what your most useless buy was, tell us now via Facebook, Twitter or chat with other mums in our forum.
Bumbo seats, door bouncers, 2 of the most useless baby products..do you agree? See the full list of products now! http://t.co/2YBOF3pvA5— Gurgle (@GurgleUK) May 8, 2014