WIN a family ticket worth £195 to Alfresco
Alfresco is the music festival that has something for all
There can be few better ways to link the generations than with a family fun day out at a music festival that has something for all. Alfresco is very much that festival. It takes place from May 26th to 29th and the first thing that stands out about the festival is its location: set on the shores of the blissful Colebrook Lakes in Royal Tunbridge Wells, the whole site is surrounded by lush green forest and plenty of the action spills over into those woodland areas.
The stages for the musical action from stars from the worlds of hip hop, house, funk and disco include big top tents and as well as that there are whole areas full of entertainers, shows, stalls and fun and games the little people are always kept happy. What’s more, the main stage is also in this area so you can be dancing away while they are doodling in safety.
Expect workshops for arts & crafts, bubble magicians, and a Groove School that will help teach your children the basics of DJing in a mini disco. Add in face painters, nature trails, children’s cinema, sorts, games, face painting and little people’s theatre and you have a none stop, action packed festival that will keep them as busy as they can be. Many of the activities are free of charge and there are all sorts of chill out areas and hay bails to roll about on.
For adults there is a glut of great cuisine, a well being area to reset mind, body and soul and lots of straight beers and locally brewed ciders. There is camping for those wanting the full experience or near by hotels for a more lux weekend. Add in names like Hot Chip’s Alexis Taylor and his amazing Prince tribute, The Crazy P Soundsytem and Psychemagik, Optimo, Sadar Bahar, Gerd Janson and more and you have a realrecipe for success for all the family.
See website for more info: alfrescofestival.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning simply fill in your details below:
*All fields required
Competition runs from 27 April 2017 to 9am 25 May 2017
Entry implies acceptance of our terms and conditions
• 1 prize winner will be chosen.
• Prize is non refundable or transferable and no cash or voucher alternative is available
• Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
• No purchase necessary.
• One entry per household. No bulk or third-party entries.
• Prize must be accepted as offered.
• No cash alternative. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Entrants must fill in their details
• Entries that are incomplete or answered incorrectly will not be accepted.
• By entering this prize draw you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
• Entrants are bound by these terms and conditions
By entering this free competition you agree to receive Gurgle/Mothercare Group, Away with the Kids communications with latest news and special offers. You can unsubscribe easily at any time, by following the clear unsubscribe link on our emails. Gurgle/Mothercare Group will only send you emails we feel are useful and relevant to you. We will not pass your email to other third parties.