Recipe: 5 minute forest fruits smoothie
Made with just three key ingredients, this simple homemade smoothie is the best way to kick-start your day, or serve as a delicious dessert.
- There is absolutely nothing to this 5 minute recipe.
- All you need to do is put all the ingredients in a blender together and whizz until smooth.
- Then simply pour into two tall glasses and serve.
- 300g frozen black forest fruits
- 200g fat free Greek style natural yoghurt
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Preparation time 5 minutes
Typical values per 100g – Energy 189kj/45kcal
Recipe courtesy of Sainsbury's Love Your Freezer campaign
Recipes & FoodCheese and chive biscuits
Cheese and chive biscuits These savoury biscuits couldn't be simpler, and you...
Recipes & FoodVeggie nuggets with curry mango dip
Veggie nuggets with curry mango dip These healthy veggie nuggets are so good...
Recipes & FoodSunflower pancakes with green pea purée
Sunflower pancakes with green pea purée Try this sunflower twist on...
Recipes & FoodYellow lentil soup with coconut
Yellow lentil soup with coconut A warming, creamy soup to brighten up the table...