- Preheat the oven to 190ºC. Beat the eggs with the double cream and pesto, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the pasta and chicken, and stir to combine. Divide the mixture among the muffin moulds, making sure each has an equal amount of the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12–15 minutes, until the muffins are just set and still have a little wobble at their centres.
- Leave to rest in the pan for 2–3 minutes before turning out and serving hot or cold.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 heaped tbsp basil pesto
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 100g cooked penne pasta
- 100g shredded roast chicken
- You will also need a 6-hole muffin tin, lightly greased with butter
This and more great recipes are featured in Home Baking by Jo Wheatley (£18.99, Little Brown Book Group).
Recipes & FoodFondant hedgehog cupcakes
Fondant hedgehog cupcakes Want to learn how to make these lovely cupcake-...
Recipes & FoodPressed sandwiches
Pressed sandwiches These posh pressed sandwiches would make a great addition to...
Recipes & FoodAlmond granola bars
Almond granola bars These almond-scented granola bars are a wonderful, healthy...
Recipes & FoodSummery sausage rolls
Summery sausage rolls A summery, lighter take on the comfort food classic....