Summery sausage rolls
A summery, lighter take on the comfort food classic.
- 600g good-quality sausage meat (or you can buy your favourite sausages and just remove the skins)
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Flour, for dusting
- 250g puff pastry (thawed, if frozen)
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- Tomato ketchup, to serve
Recipes & FoodFondant hedgehog cupcakes
Fondant hedgehog cupcakes Want to learn how to make these lovely cupcake-...
Recipes & FoodPressed sandwiches
Pressed sandwiches These posh pressed sandwiches would make a great addition to...
Recipes & FoodAlmond granola bars
Almond granola bars These almond-scented granola bars are a wonderful, healthy...
Recipes & FoodButtermilk posset with peaches and redcurrants
Buttermilk posset with peaches and redcurrants A beautiful dessert for the...