Cheese and chive biscuits
These savoury biscuits couldn't be simpler, and you can make them any shape you want
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line one or two
baking trays with non-stick baking parchment.
- Put the Cheddar, both flours, butter and the Parmesan in a food processor and blitz until it
begins to stick together and form a ball of dough.
Add the chives and blitz a bit more.
- Scrape out the dough and roll it into a ball.
Flatten it into a disc, wrap it in cling film and put
it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Lightly dust your worktop with flour and roll out
the dough until it is about as thick as a pound coin.
Cut out your biscuits and place them on the tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden. Place
them on a wire rack to cool.
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 25g wholemeal flour
- 25g unsalted butter
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated, plus extra for sprinking
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Recipes & FoodEaster cookie recipe from the Biscuiteers featuring adorable iced animals
Easter cookie recipe from the Biscuiteers featuring adorable iced animals Bake...
Recipes & FoodSprinkle heart shortbread recipe from The Unicorn Cookbook
Sprinkle heart shortbread recipe from The Unicorn Cookbook This easy cookie...
Recipes & FoodChristmas Baking Recipe: Gingerbread Reindeer biscuits
Christmas Baking Recipe: Reindeer biscuits Get in the festive spirit and bake...
Recipes & FoodSkye McAlpine’s Rose and Cinnamon Christmas Cookies
Skye McAlpine’s Rose and Cinnamon Christmas Cookies Baking a batch of cookies...