Banana & blueberry raita dessert (V) Stage 2: 7 months +
- Place the banana and blueberries in a bowl, spoon in the yogurt and sprinkle over the ginger.
- Mash the fruit with a spoon to create soft lumps for baby, and stir.
- The yogurt will change colour from white to a very subtle shade of purple courtesy of the blueberries.
- Serve to baby as a dessert, or a healthy between meals snack.
Total preparation time:
Makes 1 serving
- 1 banana – peeled, sliced
- Handful of blueberries – fresh, washed, halved
- 2-3 tbsp. plain unsweetened yogurt
- Sprinkle of ground ginger
Recipe from Zainab Jagot Ahmed – baby food blogger and author of Indian SuperMeals: Baby & Toddler Cookbook, the UK's first Indian baby food cookbook
Recipes & FoodFestive flavours with a hint of spice
Recipe: Festive roasted vegetable mash A great one for the festive period this...
Recipes & FoodSpiced potato pie: 7 months+
Spiced potato pie: 7 months+ Method Place the white and sweet potatoes in...
Recipes & FoodSalmon risotto, parsnips & broccoli
Recipe: Salmon risotto, parsnips & broccoli – Stage 3: 10 months +...
Recipes & FoodSweet potato, apple & dhal curry (V)
Recipe: Sweet potato, apple & dhal curry (V) Dhal (lentils) are a...