Soft cheese and seasonal fruits
Super chef Alain Ducasse's new book Cooking for Kids offers a culinary explosion of tastes and textures for adventurous tots
- Rinse the strawberries in a colander, dry them well and hull them. Finely dice enough to fill two teaspoons. Set aside the rest to make a coulis.
- Carefully rinse the raspberries and pat them dry. Reserve four and set aside the rest for the coulis.
- Purée the fruit with the agave syrup and mineral water to make a coulis texture.
- Crush the half ladyfinger to fine crumbs. Put aside on a small plate.
- Remove the paper from the petit-suisse (or use a scoop of the unsalted ricotta) and carefully set it on a plate. Pour on the strawberry and raspberry coulis, then arrange the finely diced pieces of strawberry and the whole raspberries over and around it. Sprinkle with the crumbled ladyfingers and serve.
From 12 months
- 50g strawberries
- 50g raspberries
- 1tsp agave syrup
- 2tsp mineral water
- Half a pink ladyfinger biscuit
- 60g petit-suisse cheese (or unsalted ricotta)
Try this with pear or apple and mango coulis in winter, in summer with peaches, apricots and plums. All fruits go well with soft cheese such as petit-suisse.
Recipes & FoodTry your little ones with some beetroot
Recipe: Bring beetroot into your toddler's diet Method Peel and rinse the...
Recipes & FoodCourgette prawn and grapes combo
Courgette prawn and grapes combo Method Wash the courgette and squash....
Recipes & FoodBlended herbs and lettuce soup
Blended herbs and lettuce soup Method Peel and wash the potato. Cut it...
Recipes & FoodEgg, asparagus and Parmesan
Recipe: Soft boiled egg asparagus and Parmesan Super chef Alain Ducasse's new...