Courgette prawn and grapes combo
- Wash the courgette and squash. Grate them as finely as possible and place in a bowl.
- Rinse and dry the chives. Cut them finely with a pair of scissors and mix into the vegetables.
- Pour the olive oil into the bowl with the vegetables, drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice, and season very, very lightly with salt. Mix together. ✦ Shell the prawns if necessary and cut them into small pieces. Mix the pieces into the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Carefully rinse five large black or green grapes. With a small knife, cut them in two, remove the skin and all the seeds, and then cut each half into two or three pieces.
- Place the grated courgette, squash and prawn pieces on a plate or in a bowl. Top with the grape pieces. Sprinkle the grated lemon zest over the plate.
From 18 months
- Quarter of a courgette
- Quarter of a summer squash
- 3 sprigs chives
- Pinch of zest and a few drops of juice from an unwaxed, washed lemon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 pink medium cooked prawns
- 5 large black or green grapes
If you can't find summer squash, use only courgette. Instead of prawns, you can use 30g of fish fillet or meat, or half of a chopped hard boiled egg.
Recipes & FoodTry your little ones with some beetroot
Recipe: Bring beetroot into your toddler's diet Method Peel and rinse the...
Recipes & FoodBlended herbs and lettuce soup
Blended herbs and lettuce soup Method Peel and wash the potato. Cut it...
Recipes & FoodSoft cheese and seasonal fruits
Soft cheese and seasonal fruits Super chef Alain Ducasse's new book Cooking for...
Recipes & FoodEgg, asparagus and Parmesan
Recipe: Soft boiled egg asparagus and Parmesan Super chef Alain Ducasse's new...