Pancake pudding with ginger custard and marmalade glaze
- Butter each pancake, cut them in four and layer them up in a dish.
- Whisk the 3 eggs. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, cream, sugar, cinnamon then add the eggs. Ginger fan? Chop some stem ginger if you want a stronger flavour or some of the syrup in the jar (2 tbsp is enough). Pour over the pancakes.
- Bake for 35 mins at 180C.
- Put 4 tbsp marmalade in a bowl and microwave it for 20 seconds – this will liquefy it. Pour on top of your pancake pudding and scatter with cranberries. Now crash on your sofa with a generous plate and enjoy.
- 8 Big Pancakes
- Unsalted butter
- 275ml milk
- 60ml single cream
- 50g sugar
- 3 eggs
- one teaspoon cinnamon
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- stem ginger in syrup
- 4 tbsp marmalade
- a handful of dried cranberries
Recipe created for Genesis Crafty by lifestyle blogger Coralie Grassin of Teatime in Wonderland
Recipes & FoodPizza Bianco
Pizza Bianco Masterchef winner and actress Lisa Faulkner shares one of her...
Recipes & FoodCheese and chive biscuits
Cheese and chive biscuits These savoury biscuits couldn't be simpler, and you...
Recipes & FoodVeggie nuggets with curry mango dip
Veggie nuggets with curry mango dip These healthy veggie nuggets are so good...
Recipes & FoodSunflower pancakes with green pea purée
Sunflower pancakes with green pea purée Try this sunflower twist on...