Recipe: Vegetable & salsa verde scone pizza
A healthy pizza recipe that will prove kids really do love healthy food!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the flour and oats together.
- Add 2 tbsp rapeseed oil and the milk to form a dough.
- Roll out to a 30cm circle and place on a non-stick baking tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Spread homemade tomato pizza sauce over the scone base.
- Whizz the herbs up with the remaining rapeseed oil in a small food processor.
- Mix the oil with the courgettes and red pepper. Add some black pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables on the pizza.
- Tear the Light Mozzarella into small pieces and arrange on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- 250g self-raising wholemeal flour
- 75g oats
- 3 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 175ml skimmed milk
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 25g pack basil, roughly chopped
- 25g pack chives, roughly chopped
- 1 courgette, peeled into ribbons
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 200g spinach, wilted
- 125g Fresh Light Mozzarella
Recipes & FoodPizza Bianco
Pizza Bianco Masterchef winner and actress Lisa Faulkner shares one of her...
Recipes & FoodCheese and chive biscuits
Cheese and chive biscuits These savoury biscuits couldn't be simpler, and you...
Recipes & FoodVeggie nuggets with curry mango dip
Veggie nuggets with curry mango dip These healthy veggie nuggets are so good...
Recipes & FoodSunflower pancakes with green pea purée
Sunflower pancakes with green pea purée Try this sunflower twist on...