Marzipan truffle treats (Dammsugare)
The little ones will love these Scandi marzipan truffle treats
What you need:
- 250g crumbled leftover cake (store-bought Madeira, sponge, Swiss roll or similar)
- 75g butter
- 1½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp raspberry jam
- Rum essence or arrack liqueur, to taste
- Green food colouring paste
- 250g marzipan paste (at least 25% almond content)
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
From The Scandi Kitchen by Brontë Aurell
Recipes & FoodTraditional Danish apple trifle
Traditional Danish apple trifle Give your family a taste of scandinavian with...
Recipes & FoodFish gratin (Fiskgratäng)
Fish gratin (Fiskgratäng) Comfort food, Scandinavian style. Often served as a...
Recipes & FoodReal Swedish meatballs
Real Swedish meatballs Why go to IKEA when you can serve real, hearty Scandi...
Safety & First aidRaising young children with pets
Raising young children with pets Top tips on raising pets and people under the...