Arancini and salad
Leftover risotto? We've got a wonderful recipe to jazz it up into a completely new dish
What you need:
- 200g leftover risotto, chilled
- 50g plain flour
- 3 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g panko breadcrumbs
- 500ml vegetable oil, for deep-frying
For the salad:
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- 100g rocket
- 50g green olives, pitted
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and diced
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Maldon sea salt (omit for small children)
From Social Eats: Food to Impress Your Mates from the Pop-Up King by Jimmy Garcia (£19.99, Kyle Books).
Recipes & FoodHealthy and tasty: Pea and ham risotto
Pea and ham risotto Perfect pea and ham risotto that will tempt your tot into...
Recipes & FoodSalmon risotto, parsnips & broccoli
Recipe: Salmon risotto, parsnips & broccoli – Stage 3: 10 months +...
Recipes & FoodRecipe: Oven-baked beetroot risotto
Recipe: Oven-baked beetroot risotto Method Preheat the oven to gas mark 6...
Recipes & FoodCarrot, orange and ginger soup with carrot crisps
Carrot, orange and ginger soup with carrot crisps A soup that's bright enough...