Mini Greek salads in brioche baskets
A posh way to present a classic, light Greek salad
What you need:
- 6 slices of brioche, halved
- 40g feta cheese, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 10 green olives, pitted and finely diced
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- Splash of olive oil
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt (omit for small children)
- Freshly chopped mint sprigs, to garnish
TIP: Assemble just before serving to prevent the brioche going soggy
From Social Eats: Food to Impress Your Mates from the Pop-Up King by Jimmy Garcia (£19.99, Kyle Books).
Recipes & FoodArancini and salad
Arancini and salad Leftover risotto? We've got a wonderful recipe to jazz it up...
Recipes & FoodCarrot, orange and ginger soup with carrot crisps
Carrot, orange and ginger soup with carrot crisps A soup that's bright enough...
Recipes & FoodTuna and sesame lollipops
Tuna and sesame lollipops Because who said lollipops had to be sweet?...
Recipes & FoodJimmy's ice cream factory
Jimmy's ice cream factory The little ones will love this super fun ice cream...