Feed your little one's imagination as well as their appetite - mealtime has never been so fun
What you need:
- 15ml olive oil
- 250ml finely diced onion
- 125ml finely diced carrot
- 125ml finely diced celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fine sea salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1.25 litres chicken or vegetable stock
- 250ml passata or tomato juice
- 125ml uncooked alphabet pasta
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
From The Kitchen Table Cookbook by Moira Sanders (£19.74, Whitecap Books).
Recipes & FoodFortune cookies
Fortune cookies What a fabulous way to introduce fun into your food - homemade...
Recipes & FoodStrawberry-vanilla freezer jam
Strawberry-vanilla freezer jam Why not get the tots involved and make your own...
Recipes & FoodEdamame spread and crostini
Edamame spread and crostini The posh alternative to toast and spread (or beans...
Recipes & FoodAnimal crackers
Animal crackers A perfect treat to give as gifts or goodie bags - what child...