African exotic fruit fool dessert
- Combine pineapple, apple, mango, papaya, grapes, bananas, and coconut in a large bowl. Gently stir to combine.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add vanilla and continue to beat just until stiff peaks form. Working in batches, gently fold whipped cream into fruit mixture and sprinkle a little bit of Walt Disney World magic to complete.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until cold, approximately 30 minutes.
- 180g diced fresh pineapple
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced
- 1 small, ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 140g diced fresh papaya
- 550g red seedless grapes
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 75g shredded coconut
- 180ml sweetened condensed milk
- 240ml cream, well chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
This Recipe is from Boma – the Flavours of Africa Restaurant, at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom Resort.
TravelWater babies: Water holidays with kids
Water babies: Water holidays with kids Got a water baby on your hands? ...
TravelFamily holidays: Rustic Menorca
Balearic family holidays: Rustic Menorca Spain's Balearic islands welcome young...
TravelBalearic family holidays: Chic Majorca
Balearic family holidays: Chic Majorca Spain's Balearic islands welcome young...
TravelBaby friendly holidays in the UK
Baby friendly holidays in the UK Baby Friendly Holidays in the UK -...