WIN One of 20 #SoldOut MilkysnugzTM – Dash the Dog or Mason the Mouse.
Enter our competition for your chance to win Dash the Dog or Mason the Mouse
Boobs or Formula, MilkysnugzTM support baby and feeding time. As a mum I know the challenges that we must overcome when it comes to feeding our baby on demand and the only person that baby will seem to feed from is mum! You’re tired, hungry and need a wee, haven’t slept for what feels like a decade and a glass of wine wouldn’t go a miss! There were many reasons I invented MilkysnugzTM, mainly it was because of all the challenges I’d had with breastfeeding my very premature babies and then later seeing my friends going through same challenges. I realised I could help people, which resulted in the birth of MilkysnugzTM. I am always taken away by how many people MilkysnugzTM have helped and supported, and how they turned in to real keepsakes for some. Mums are sleeping, babies are feeding and dads are like: “this breastfeeding thing is so easy”, and those are some of the many reason I keep going on about how amazing my invention is and why it makes everything I do all worth it.
MilkysnugzTM are fully CE & ASTM Certified. They keep contents at the same temperature for longer, they pick-up mum’s smells if placed against her, which is great for breastfed babies as mums who really want to continue breastfeeding but a torn between giving up and returning to other commitments, like just getting a bit of sleep, can be assured that the milk they have expressed will be taken from baby, as MilkysnugzTM mimic the contestant flow of warm milk and baby can also smell mum. These familiarities of being on the breast, allow for dads to get involved with feeding too. They fit up to 98% of the baby bottles on the market.
Without a bottle MilkysnugzTM are suitable from birth, allowing baby to build a bond with a comforter that can be a constant in their lives, most things we give to new-borns, we later have to prize away from them, which can cause undue anxiety, especially when going to pre-school or a sleepover but MilkysnugzTM help avoid this. Babies can grow with their MilkysnugzTM, as they go from bottle to sipper spout caps and then to water bottles, allowing the now toddlers to take them everywhere and when it goes in to the keepsake box will be a one decision they do get make.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you have to do is fill in your details below:
*All fields required
Entry implies acceptance of our terms and conditions. Competition runs from 27 Feb 2017 to 9am 27 March 2017
Terms and Conditions
• 20 prize winners will be chosen.
• All stock subject to availabilty
• Each winner is to receive ONE Dash the Dog OR Mason the Mouse
• Prize is non refundable or transferable and no cash or voucher alternative is available
• Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
• Entry excludes employees of MilkysnugzTM, Gurgle Magazine, Media 10, members of their families, their agents, and anyone directly involved with this promotion.
• No purchase necessary.
• One entry per household. No bulk or third-party entries.
• Prize must be accepted as offered.
• No cash alternative. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prizes
• Closing date: 27 March 2017
• Entrants must answer the question
• Entries that are incomplete or answered incorrectly will not be accepted.
• By entering this prize draw you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
• Entrants are bound by these terms and conditions
By entering this free competition you agree to receive Gurgle/Mothercare Group and MilkysnugzTM communications with latest news and special offers. You can unsubscribe easily at any time, by following the clear unsubscribe link on our emails. Gurgle/Mothercare Group will only send you emails we feel are useful and relevant to you. We will not pass your email to other third parties