Win Mustela Autumn Dry Skin Must Haves along with a Mustela Deep Sea Height Chart – worth £65!
Did you know babies can have different skin types from birth and that each skin type deserves its own Mustela Care*. Some babies can display signs of dry skin such as rough or dry patches right from their very first days of life, but thanks to Mustela’s dry skin range, you can say goodbye to flakiness.
But that’s not all. 95% of the ingredients found in the Mustela range come from natural origin: Avocado Perseose helps to reinforce the skin barrier and a Dermo-Nutrition Complex made of Ceramides & Cold Cream is used to nourish and maintain the natural protective barrier of the skin.
The range is also free from Parabens, Phthalates and Phenoxyethanols.
- The Nourishing Cleansing Gel with cold cream 300ml will effectively cleans your baby’s hair and body as well as nourish your baby’s skin, leaving it velvety soft.
- Offer sensory pleasure by adding a few drops of the Bath Oil 200ml into bath water! Its oily texture gently envelops the skin while nourishing it to compensate for the drying effect of hard water.
- Remember to moisturise your baby’s skin daily with the Nourishing Cream with cold cream for face 40ml and the Nourishing Lotion with cold cream body 200ml
- Use Mustela Cleansing Milk 500ml to clean your baby’s face or nappy area while moisturising his/her dry skin. It will remove all impurities.
- Meanwhile for dry areas exposed to harsh external conditions such as the lips and cheeks, then the Hydra Stick is ideal for on-the-go skincare top ups!
Mustela features a complete range that meet all requirements of babies and children from birth – as well as new and expecting mothers throughout their motherhood journey. All Mustela products are developed from the very latest dermatological research and are sustainably designed.
*Mustela’s researchers from Laboratoire Expansciences have clinically proven that there is not one, but different types of baby skin so they developed a new generation of skincare products for normal, dry, very sensitive and atopic-skin. These major discoveries are the result of a unique 10 year global research program on the physiology of the baby skin which is a world first.
For more information visit www.mustela.co.uk
Visit Mustela store locator to find your nearest stockist and the list of Mustela online partners: www.mustela.co.uk/store-locator
To be in with a chance of winning simply enter your details below.
*All fields required
Entry implies acceptance of our terms and conditions. Competition runs from the 3rd October 2017 to 9am 14th November 2017
Terms and Conditions
Four winners will be chosen at random.
All stock subject to availabilty.
Prize is non refundable or transferable and no cash or voucher alternative is available.
Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Entry excludes employees of Gurgle Magazine, Media 10, Mustela, members of their families, their agents, and anyone directly involved with this promotion. No purchase necessary.
One entry per household.
No bulk or third-party entries.
Prize must be accepted as offered.
No cash alternative.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Closing date: 14th November 2017
Entries that are incomplete or answered incorrectly will not be accepted.
By entering this prize draw you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
Entrants are bound by these terms and conditions.
By entering this free competition you agree to receive Gurgle/Mothercare Group and Mustela communications with latest news and special offers. You can unsubscribe easily at any time, by following the clear unsubscribe link on our emails. Gurgle/Mothercare Group will only send you emails we feel are useful and relevant to you. We will not pass your email to other third parties.